Friday, June 4, 2010

Me and my gang! LOL
Wilmer and his family......it was great getting to know him and to hear how the Lord is working in his life. Wilmer was a former gang member. He
was converted as he heard Randy preach. He wanted to go inside the gathering where Randy was preaching, but the other gang members would have seen it as a weakness and probably killed him. But he could hear the preaching from outside, and was later converted. There are gang members who are not very happy with his conversion. But greater is He that is in him than he that is in the world.
My beautiful wife, filling in the blanks for me lol.


Posted by PicasaI had the awesome privilege of hearing Brent preach several times. Wow!! He heads an addiction recovery ministry. Not a 12 step program. Just a 1 step program, Christ!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you came behind me to add to the information about the pictures!

    ReplyDelete